● We believe children are a gift from God and are to be nurtured and educated
with a Christ like love and understanding.
● Our aim is to…. “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he
will not turn from it. Proverbs 22 v6”.
We believe children are to be encouraged and corrected in love.
● We believe parent partnership is an important part of understanding each child
in the way in which we can help them develop and grow as individuals in the
preschool environment, thereby fostering a sense of belonging for all.
● As partners in the Treaty of Waitangi our programme will reflect the dual
cultural heritage of Aotearoa/New Zealand. We support the cultural diversity
of families/whanau within our preschool’s community.
● We believe in encouraging children and teachers to be prayerful and develop
attributes of Christ Jesus in their lives.
● We believe a blend of adult and child initiated ideas is valuable to our
programme, providing children with opportunities to direct and extend their
● The family/whanau is created by God and therefore we believe in supporting,
encouraging, strengthening and building families.